|Dimensions||15.5 x 4 x 4 cm|
Chemical SPF Filters
Health Canada Approved, Hypoallergenic, Non-greasy, Non-nano, Non-silicone coated, Non-Whitening, Water & Sweat Resistant (40 min), Biodegradable
Adult Natural Mineral Sunscreen Lotion SPF 40
Our Certified Organic sunscreens are developed for all skin types. With ingredients that are natural and gluten-free, they offer a gentle alternative to sun protection that will leave your skin feeling soft and healthy. Try them today to discover the benefits of a long-lasting protection that will moisturize your skin and help prevent signs of aging.
Active Ingredient Actif (W/W): Zinc Oxide 8%, Titanium Dioxide 8%
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Beeswax*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pongamia Glabra (Karanja) Seed Oil, Alumina, Rubus Idaeus (Rasberry) Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Aqua, Trihyroxystearin, d-alpha Tocopherol, Beta-sitosterol, Isostearic Acid, Squalene, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Lecithin.
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
57.34% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
If used as directed with other sun protection measures, this product decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions for Use:
Apply generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, & sunglasses.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use & consult a health care practitioner. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.